Housing Accommodations

The departments of Student Accessibility Services (SAS) and Housing and Residential Life at NMSU work together to ensure that students with disabilities can participate in all Residence Life programs.

If you have a disability and need to request reasonable modifications for housing or need access to an emotional support animal, please complete the forms below and submit to the SAS office:

  • Housing Accommodation Request – to be filled out by the student
  • Housing Verification Form – Top part filled out by the student. The remainder of form to be completed by a licensed clinical professional or health care provider familiar with the history and functional limitations of the student’s condition(s).

Please note that timely housing applications and requests for accessibility are critical if you wish to have accessible housing when you arrive on campus.